1. I learned so many new skills and how to manipulate them to let the learning dog understand. And repetition with correct mechanics will deliver a successful education for you and the dog.
2. Big aah Ahh’s were pretty much the whole thing. Ace and I are still at novice and are still working through the course. And with my crazy schedule we will get it done.
3. Hardest things for us are the come signal and go out. And still the stupid stand signal hahaha for sure need work every day on those.
4. I never have really expectations for part 2 I just know it will strength bond we have with are dog.
5. Ace Rally novice. BN titles, 1st leg in novice
6. Ace GN Lou BN, N, GN Link the same maybe lol
7. Anything we haven’t finished all dogs
I enjoy all the training and the greatest friendship with you all
And we will all just keep going!!
Jessi ❤️





Aww...love this post Jessi!
ReplyDelete