Friday, April 21, 2023

PPP DOR 3/20/23

6 comments:

  1. Since I have lighting speed internet service this video only took most of the night to down load!!!! I'm surprised that shadow actually did a DOR because the K dog was being a BRAT!!!! But as we we're doing it again today with the brat tied up I lost my dog she did a total shut down and I'm not sure if she'll if even do DOR and the show is in like 10 days. UGH

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like she did very well with Kesh being a great distraction. What made her shut down? Kesh not being there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reviewing thia video, my question is, "Why should Shadow obey when Keesh is being allowed to be a brat and a pest with NO consequences?"

    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was using Keesh as a distraction yesterday today Keesh was tied up and shadow just shut down so I’m going to backwash later today and have the other dogs in the house to see if I can get her to work

    ReplyDelete