PPP was the place to learn new skills for trialing, successfully, in AKC Obedience and AKC Hunt Tests. TTTT (Teach, Train, Test, Title) is the place to prepare to trial successfully.
PPP 1/23 sit, down, moving stand still having issues not sure if I'm doing it right and place is still a disaster need lots of help but I didn't video it
was very cold and windy and Tom forgot to bring place board so I wasn't able to video the place it's a disaster still total break down even with the back wash
Signal Stand- mechanics are correct but your timing is off. We will work on this tomorrow in class. Also, bring your Place Board so I can see what is happening.
was very cold and windy and Tom forgot to bring place board so I wasn't able to video the place it's a disaster still total break down even with the back wash
ReplyDeleteSignal Stand- mechanics are correct but your timing is off. We will work on this tomorrow in class. Also, bring your Place Board so I can see what is happening.
ReplyDelete