PPP was the place to learn new skills for trialing, successfully, in AKC Obedience and AKC Hunt Tests. TTTT (Teach, Train, Test, Title) is the place to prepare to trial successfully.
Here are the videos I have ready. Two of yesterday's class videos were to long, so having to reupload them to YouTube. Kim, the video of me working Ruth on ecollar doing, "Heel" tap (ecollar single pop) to realign her head position is here for you.
All class videos are now uploaded. Please note they are NOT sequential as I had to upload them separately and go insane trying to embed code within code (help me, Jon?). Anyway, they are here and some of them are long, but such good educational and entertaining videos-:)
Here are the videos I have ready. Two of yesterday's class videos were to long, so having to reupload them to YouTube. Kim, the video of me working Ruth on ecollar doing, "Heel" tap (ecollar single pop) to realign her head position is here for you.
ReplyDeleteRoxanne
All class videos are now uploaded. Please note they are NOT sequential as I had to upload them separately and go insane trying to embed code within code (help me, Jon?). Anyway, they are here and some of them are long, but such good educational and entertaining videos-:)
ReplyDeleteRoxanne
Yes we did entertain ourselves. I was laughing right along with you all.
ReplyDeleteChecking them out this morning! Nate.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy. Will be uploading a couple more Extended Place videos today. Working to get to 40' by end of this week.
ReplyDeleteRoxanne