Saturday, July 20, 2024

7-20-24 And much of last year's PPP & TTTT training has been retained

 

Just wanted to share these few videos.  Redd was injured, a sprained right wrist so that sidelined her, for months, as I worked to get it healed and her functional again. I used MSM Canine powder, an anti-inflammatory with no side effects, as well as a Canine Infrared Light Device on her to reduce the inflamed areas. I also severely restricted her movements, for months, to give that leg time to heal.  I still have her on MSM powder, daily, and use the infrared when I think she needs it or when she has a slight limp.

Here's Redd this morning in SloMo running off-leash.  She looks GREAT!

 

Then, I have been slowly prepping Redd'n'Ruth for AKC obedience trials this fall. Boaz gets worked too since it's good for him mentally and physically. All that work last year, doing Cavallities as part of jumping has paid off quite well. All 3 dogs 'launch' and 'landing' are excellent! 

 Boaz in SloMo
   

 Ruth in SloMo 

   

 And check out Redd in SloMo

3 comments:

  1. All of that PPP and TTTT training has paid off well. All 3 of my dogs retained their jumping lessons, learned with Cavallities, and today jumped beautifully.

    So delighted with their retention and Redd looks stronger than she was jumping last year.

    Thank you Lord!

    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dogs can jump!!! They have such powerful launches and beautiful form. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is amazing how much the dogs can learn

    ReplyDelete