PPP was the place to learn new skills for trialing, successfully, in AKC Obedience and AKC Hunt Tests. TTTT (Teach, Train, Test, Title) is the place to prepare to trial successfully.
Alice it has been so amazing to see you and Mable come together and do something special with such great success. You have come so far this last year and I really missed not being there to cheer you guys on
Alice is has been so wonderful to watch and see how much you have grown and this last year with Mable your amazing talent and teamwork together is so inspiring you’re going to make a great trainer
Mabel got 2 Rally intermediate legs this week, and we titled in Novice! My dad has the other videos, so it will be a bit before I upload them.
ReplyDeleteGreat job Alice!
ReplyDeleteKIM
ReplyDeleteWow , WOW, WOW!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone!
ReplyDeleteAlice it has been so amazing to see you and Mable come together and do something special with such great success. You have come so far this last year and I really missed not being there to cheer you guys on
ReplyDeleteThanks Loni! That means a lot to mean. I always feel so supported by you. Thanks for cheering for me.
DeleteAlice is has been so wonderful to watch and see how much you have grown and this last year with Mable your amazing talent and teamwork together is so inspiring you’re going to make a great trainer
ReplyDelete