Wednesday, September 13, 2023

9-8-11 Ruth's Obedience trials in Hurricane, Ut.

 

Graduate Movice  

 Rally Intermediate (earned a leg)  

 Novice B (earned 3rd leg to title and earn her CD title)

1 comment:

  1. No pretty, Ruth is slow and lagging. BUT, she is better than she was two weeks ago at the Idaho obedience trials and she did earn one new Rally Intermediate leg AND earned her 3rd Novice leg so she titled and earned her CD (Companion Dog). I have a plan to fix her lagging while working in the ring. It will take weeks, months to perfect, but she HAS to improve to gain confidence and muscle memory. If I don't fix this now, it becomes a permanent habit.

    Time for Heeling Richfield Main Street for many miles and many moments. It is what I did with Sugar so long ago only then we did Heeling Laurel Main Street for many miles and many moments.

    Roxanne

    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete