PPP was the place to learn new skills for trialing, successfully, in AKC Obedience and AKC Hunt Tests. TTTT (Teach, Train, Test, Title) is the place to prepare to trial successfully.
Thursday, NQ novice A. Kara broke her down. We did get graduate novice leg. Friday we did get Novice title. NQed GN because I did not drop my dog. Ugh! Saturday I only exhibited in GN, NQed Kara did not want to heel and cut a cone on the figure 8. So tomorrow we have one more try.
Thursday, NQ novice A. Kara broke her down. We did get graduate novice leg. Friday we did get Novice title. NQed GN because I did not drop my dog. Ugh! Saturday I only exhibited in GN, NQed Kara did not want to heel and cut a cone on the figure 8. So tomorrow we have one more try.
ReplyDeleteWhy to go Kim
ReplyDelete