PPP was the place to learn new skills for trialing, successfully, in AKC Obedience and AKC Hunt Tests. TTTT (Teach, Train, Test, Title) is the place to prepare to trial successfully.
It has been a hard week. These videos were taken just after the photo shoot and do suffice for my Lesson 10 EXAMS. For Stays, see the prior post on Sugar's last photo shoot. I have been working on Stays at various locations, including the field, and also out of sight stays. Signals? Did those with Ruth at the field (after her fetching dead ducks), with a circle of men watching her. They are considering here for a future puppy.
Did I say this has been a REALLY hard week already? Sigh. Feel like my heart is breaking.
It has been a hard week. These videos were taken just after the photo shoot and do suffice for my Lesson 10 EXAMS. For Stays, see the prior post on Sugar's last photo shoot. I have been working on Stays at various locations, including the field, and also out of sight stays. Signals? Did those with Ruth at the field (after her fetching dead ducks), with a circle of men watching her. They are considering here for a future puppy.
ReplyDeleteDid I say this has been a REALLY hard week already? Sigh. Feel like my heart is breaking.
Roxanne
"Memories are the legacy of love"
ReplyDeletePerfect, right?
ReplyDelete