PPP was the place to learn new skills for trialing, successfully, in AKC Obedience and AKC Hunt Tests. TTTT (Teach, Train, Test, Title) is the place to prepare to trial successfully.
Many distractions. Redd was losing her mind at the noise level so I had to mute just to review.
Yes, GOOD improvement, Signal Heeling, Signal Down (from the side), Signal Down (from a Sit), Signal Sit and Signal Finish are good. Remember the Recall is done with LEFT hand.
Carry on despite all the excitement, noise and distractions-:)
I know I did a couple of things wrong. Many distractions for both the handler and dog. It's a work in progress.
ReplyDeleteMany distractions. Redd was losing her mind at the noise level so I had to mute just to review.
ReplyDeleteYes, GOOD improvement, Signal Heeling, Signal Down (from the side), Signal Down (from a Sit), Signal Sit and Signal Finish are good. Remember the Recall is done with LEFT hand.
Carry on despite all the excitement, noise and distractions-:)