PPP was the place to learn new skills for trialing, successfully, in AKC Obedience and AKC Hunt Tests. TTTT (Teach, Train, Test, Title) is the place to prepare to trial successfully.
Thanks for your help, Roxanne! We loved seeing you!
Loved our time together ❤️
Hi Alice I watched all your videos. Your doing good, hope to see you at show in May.
This is Kim
This is kim
Great videos!
Who is this? Please sign your name? Tks
Tks Kim😁
Alice I’m so happy for you and Mabel you guys were amazing
Thanks for your help, Roxanne! We loved seeing you!
ReplyDeleteLoved our time together ❤️
ReplyDeleteHi Alice I watched all your videos. Your doing good, hope to see you at show in May.
ReplyDeleteThis is Kim
DeleteThis is kim
DeleteGreat videos!
ReplyDeleteWho is this? Please sign your name? Tks
DeleteTks Kim😁
ReplyDeleteAlice I’m so happy for you and Mabel you guys were amazing
ReplyDelete