PPP was the place to learn new skills for trialing, successfully, in AKC Obedience and AKC Hunt Tests. TTTT (Teach, Train, Test, Title) is the place to prepare to trial successfully.
Link to Lesson 9 class Zoom videos
And here are the Lesson 9 class videos
Please note that I am reuploading some of the Zoom class videos again to YouTube. Not sure why they didn't upload on Sunday?
Should be able to post on the Zoom Lesson 9 page by the time I return from HHPR in the snow.
And Sunday's hysterical Zoom lessons are now uploaded for your review and laughter-:)
And here are the Lesson 9 class videos
ReplyDeletePlease note that I am reuploading some of the Zoom class videos again to YouTube. Not sure why they didn't upload on Sunday?
ReplyDeleteShould be able to post on the Zoom Lesson 9 page by the time I return from HHPR in the snow.
ReplyDeleteAnd Sunday's hysterical Zoom lessons are now uploaded for your review and laughter-:)
ReplyDelete