Saturday, January 14, 2023

Lesson 1 EXAM

 Class,


You have the printed spreadsheet PPP Part 1 EXERCISES Tracking Log to record your weekly progress.  On your own, do the EXAM's listed on the bottom of each exercise HW sheet. 

If you want to record your videos (and I recommend you do), do so and store in YouTube under Playlist 'PPP 2023'.  I do NOT need to see each video unless you are having an issue with a specific exercise. I WILL POST each EXAM with my dogs and post under 'INSTRUCTOR EXAMs' so you have an example. Link to Lesson 1 Instructor EXAM(s) example

Simply checkmark off when you have passed each exercise's EXAM.  Take a photo of this spreadsheet, Lesson 1 EXAM's and post JUST that spreadsheet. I will email each of you the PDF file so you can print it.

Gotta go now.  It is HHPR time and the mountains are calling me. 


Roxanne

3 comments:

  1. Instructions on Lesson 1 EXAM(S)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boaz, Redd and Ruth's Spreadsheet of EXERCISES/EXAMS for Lesson 1 is uploaded. So also, is Alice and Mabel's Spreadsheet of EXERCISES/EXAMS for Lesson 1. Thanks Alice!

    ReplyDelete